rogerwilco
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 426
Howdy
I am curious to know what the difference is between the new PCIE 2.1 vs 2.0 video cards.I have a 2.0 pcie slot.My sapphire 5850-2.0 works great on my computer,but i am looking at selling this card and getting a 5870.Sense i will probably upgrade my board later this year i am looking at the 2.1 pcie video cards.
How well will this card work on a 2.0 board?I have not had time to read reviews on the net as of yet,so i will depend on people's knowledge here to help educate me.
I will have my sapphire 5850 retail box up for sell soon.
Thanks
I am curious to know what the difference is between the new PCIE 2.1 vs 2.0 video cards.I have a 2.0 pcie slot.My sapphire 5850-2.0 works great on my computer,but i am looking at selling this card and getting a 5870.Sense i will probably upgrade my board later this year i am looking at the 2.1 pcie video cards.
How well will this card work on a 2.0 board?I have not had time to read reviews on the net as of yet,so i will depend on people's knowledge here to help educate me.
I will have my sapphire 5850 retail box up for sell soon.
Thanks