• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PCI linked to HTT? Disable?

nuggetz

n00b
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
54
Should I be disabling the link between the PCI bus and the HTT? I'm trying to OC my 3500 venice and I think I found the option in the A8N-SLI bios to do this. Should the PCI be increasing each time I increase the HT?
 
if you boot with the htt over 200mhz, the pci bus should lock itself to whatever value you set ;)
 
Back
Top