PCI-E Video Cards and Other Stuff - Thread constantly changes - so keep checking back

TFM

Gawd
There will be MUCH more coming in the next few weeks (i hope) - but all i have so far are two items:

1) ATI X1800XT 256 - SOLD - Great condition! I'm using it in my computer right now until someone decides to take it off my hands. If needed, i can probably try to get some pictures on later tonight - but it will be much later.

2) Seagate Momentus 40gb 2.5" IDE Laptop Hard Drive - $35 shipped - I just tested it last night to make sure it works well - and sure enough it's running great!

3) JBL SCS160SI 6.1 Speaker System w/ 4 Omnimount Speaker Stands- $200 - These were $500 when i bought them just a couple of years ago and they are still just as good now as they were then! They provide a great theater sound attached to my Panasonic receiver. I've replaced them with Klipsch speakers i got from my brother-in-law who was moving and gave them to me. The upside to the Klipsch is that they are wall-mountable - i don't have the wall-mounting hardware for the JBLs and have been using them on makeshift speaker stands since i got them (they won't work with regular speaker stands out of the box - but i do have 4 speaker stands that will come with these that can be rigged to work with them. These have been used - and they will show a little cosmetic wear (i have pictures if anyone desires to see them - pm me), but they are still functioning great and they still look great! LOCAL PICUP ONLY in St. Louis area - the subwoofer is a HUGE beast! I'll try to have some pictures up later.

My heat is under TFM

Thanks!
Chris

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Video card already sold - up for getting rid of the hard drive

Back