Jun 15, 2009 #1 B Breex243 Limp Gawd Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 252 I was wondering if PCI express 1x cards worked if I plugged them into an x16 (full-sized) slot. From what I've read, it's a go, but I just wanted to double-check.
I was wondering if PCI express 1x cards worked if I plugged them into an x16 (full-sized) slot. From what I've read, it's a go, but I just wanted to double-check.
Jun 15, 2009 #2 C crazyjeeper [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,830 It will work fine. My Essence STX is in an x16 slot and works fine.
Jun 15, 2009 #3 B Breex243 Limp Gawd Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 252 sweet--thx for the info. Now to possibly sell this Fatal1ity PCI sound card I have. Bye-bye front panel, hello dual drives...
sweet--thx for the info. Now to possibly sell this Fatal1ity PCI sound card I have. Bye-bye front panel, hello dual drives...
Jun 15, 2009 #4 S seemlessthunder Gawd Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 581 My Xonar DX is in the 16x slot as well and works fine.