PCConnection.com - Can you guys give some advice?

Nano_PC_Solutions

Limp Gawd
I placed an order with these guys on 06/19/2004 for an x800 for 389.98 w/ overnight. Everything seemed fine, and I even confirmed it was retail and the built by x800 with their customer service. The product was backordered (which I figured), and I have their rep. communicating to me by email about it's delay. So, basically, they know about my order.

Well, tonight, I looked it up to check status, and low and behold, I can't find it. I cant even use the direct link anymore, it says, "no orders found". I checked their product page, and now see that they raised the cards price by about $45.00. I have a copy of the invoice they automatically sent me so...

I'm entitled to still get the card at that price right?
How can the cancel the order without even letting me know?
What should I do?

Note: (my card was never charged...they said they would charge when they ship)

I would give them a call and get it straightened out Monday morning, most likely they will give you the card for 399.99, thats what your entitled to, if they dont, well, theres not much you can do, at least they didnt charge your card.

Yea, that looks like what I'll have to do. Why do you think for $399.99 though? I have it on an invoice for $389.98 w/ overnight.

I'm thinking about just forgetting about the whole thing and just ordering somewhere else. I saw on CompUSA online, it says they ship in 24-48 hours, but I've been hearing that these quantities are BS and that they're actually OUT OF STOCK.

I'm afraid to place a new order, then THIS past one fall through. Hmm.

Anybody know anyone else that has them in stock that isn't gourging the prices right now?

EDIT: Must of been a glitch in their database systems, cause now I can pull the order up. I can't, however, do a direct search for an invoice, but I can still get it up. Looks like we're still in business. :D

I have dealt with them in the past. I have purchased mulitple business machines from them including laptops. They have always been excellent. I dont believe you will have any problems with that company.

Call them on Monday and explain to them what happened. Mention that you used them because "The Wireless Zone " and The Car Phone Store" recommended them and that you would be dissappointed if the matter was not resolved in a manner that was indicated to you by one of their past customers.

Good Luck Kemosobey

Back