PCB fabrication

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
7,880
Anyone know of any companies that will accept a design for a PCB layout in addition to custom parts that need to be mounted on a board and will then build the board including machine mounting, etc?

A site that is similar to what I'm talking about is Printed Circuits Corporation.

I've found plenty of site that will just print a PCB with traces and you do your own mounting, but I'm looking for a site that will mount parts that you supply.
 
I don't know anyone that would mount the components for you.. but 4PCB.com (advanced circuits) is a great place.. i just had them make me a board for a robot i'm building.. you can ask them.. see if thye mount stuff for you..
 
It'll be bulk orders.

About ~200 2x2" boards that will have RF equipment, etc. We have hand mounted boards, but are looking to get a more professional appearance for customers.
 
Back
Top