• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC/Xbox360 Display for under 500...

YamahaAlex37

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
1,775
I want a lcd tv to hook my computer and xbox360 up to for under 500 dollars. It does not have to be HDTV, as long as I still get a nice picture for the xbox and no ghosting in pc games.

So far i have found these. The second one I am not sure if it is HDTV, it says HDTV ready but does not list 720p or 1080i capability:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824160141
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001073

Any comments about the monitors I listed? Any better suggestions?
 
At that price point, you'd probably be better served trying to grab a 2005fpw and use a VGA adapter for the Xbox.

Navy
 
Back
Top