• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC/Xbox360 Bluetooth headphones

Baredor

Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
667
Hey guys, I've never been into super high quality audio or anything, but I'd like to have a good set of wireless headphones for late night gaming. Thing is, I'd like to be able to easily swap them between my PC and Xbox 360. Does such a beast exist? If so, any recommendations?

Also of note, I most always use on-board audio. My DFI board has:

Karajan audio module
- Realtek ALC850 8-channel audio CODEC
- 6 audio jacks
- 1 CD-in connector
- 1 front audio connector
S/PDIF-in/out interface
 
Back
Top