• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

pc won't boot

BigJavy

Lurker
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
426
Hey... i'm building a pc w/ an IS7. I put everything together... started it up... i get a long beep over and over. I tried taking out the ram and vid card and putting them back in... tried using just one stick of ram. checked the cpu to make sure it was on ok (I think it is... even tho I just kinda threw it all back together once I saw it was alright. I have a p4 2.6c and some corsair xms3200 somethin or another ram. My vid cards an evga 5700se. Anyone got any ideas? (or live in tallahassee and wanna come help?) This is the 2nd pc i've built... first one went totally smooth but now i'm stumped. Thanks :)

-- Jason
 
well... i tried moving the ram around. It works in slots 2 and 4 but not in 1 and 3... one stick in slot 3 works fine too. Maybe slot 1 is bad? oh well... i'm happy as long as it's working i guess. I'll ask the guy i got it from if it's still under warranty (i doubt it is). latez
 
Back
Top