• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

pc-tv

dyno114104

n00b
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
20
hi i own a rca 27 inch tru-flat tv with s-video, i tried hooking my computer up through the s video inputs, it loaded fine and looked great in dos, but as soon as i got into windows it looked like crap, i messed with the resolution that did nothing, it is like a blurryness, like lines going through it wierd, but when i play a movie on the comp connected to the tv, i find that it works good, how can i fix this thanks
 
In my opinion I think the problem is that your tv just doesn't have the resolution to match one of the standard resolutions of a PC.
Someone correct me here but I believe I am correct.

What is the exact model of your tv? If you were talking about say for instance....a westinghouse 37 inch High Definition tv...then you would be able to use it as a monitor because of its high native resolution.
I just don't think your rca tv has a high enough resolution.....sorry.
 
StalkerZER0 said:
In my opinion I think the problem is that your tv just doesn't have the resolution to match one of the standard resolutions of a PC.
Someone correct me here but I believe I am correct.

What is the exact model of your tv? If you were talking about say for instance....a westinghouse 37 inch High Definition tv...then you would be able to use it as a monitor because of its high native resolution.
I just don't think your rca tv has a high enough resolution.....sorry.

seconded
 
Back
Top