PC speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricyclthief

Limp Gawd
Just bought a Dell S2716DG 27" monitor and trying to find some new speakers. I'm trying to find either something that can attach to the monitor (universal sound bar) or a dual monitor arm that either has a speaker built in or some way to attach a small speaker to the vesa mount.

Any ideas?

Is there nothing out there like im looking for? Really having trouble trying to find speaker online that can mount to a monitor or monitor stand

Pretty sure there are mounts with adjustable arms on either side that come off of the main VESA mount. I don't know any off hand, but I feel like I've seen them in pictures around here.

I'm not having an issue finding mounts, I've found a few single arm mounts that have a speaker built into but trying to find a dual monitor solution or a speaker that can mount onto the monitor. Ive seen these Universal Adjustable Sound Bar Bracket - Walmart.com but all the ones i find are for TVs, has anyone seen something like that for PC monitors?

Check if the speaker has a screw in the back so you can mount it. I used monitor arms to mount mine.

oS8Qmbn.jpg

Basically take a small piece of wood, drill a hole for the wires and a hole to put your mounting screw in. Then you attach the speaker and screw the monitor mount to the wood.

I can't seem to find any soundbars that would work though, I cant attach a 40"+ soundbar to the monitor and having trouble finding something smaller. Has anyone seen a soundbar with those type of attachments in a smaller size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back