• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC Remote

Nadger

n00b
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
8
I am looking for a remote control solution for my PC. Anyone have any suggestions as to what to get? Preferably something I can buy off newegg.

All i really want to do is control volume, play, pause, stop video etc. Additional controls are welcome of course.

Im not sure if it matters but it will be with 2 8800gt cards.

Thanks in advance
 
Thanks, i'll probably go with the microsoft remote, reading some of the reviews it works with xp and vista of all shapes and sizes. Most people say it works fine with WMP some say it does not. I put that up to the end users ability to calibrate software. I know there is some software called grinder thats for getting IR remotes to do all sorts of things.

Thanks again.
 
Back
Top