PC remote control

get the ATI remote wonder.. you dont need to have a ati card... its got a usb reciever.. and its in IR.. it a radio signal.. so you dont have to be in line of sight of you computer... i used to have my computer connected to my home theater and walk around the house with the remote. i was able to mute change songs and such from any room

atherton213 said:
get the ATI remote wonder.. you dont need to have a ati card... its got a usb reciever.. and its in IR.. it a radio signal.. so you dont have to be in line of sight of you computer... i used to have my computer connected to my home theater and walk around the house with the remote. i was able to mute change songs and such from any room

atherton, have you try using it with powerdvd and other non-ATI apps?

so u can use the remote wonder even if u dont have a ATI card or equipment?...and u can controle your computer with it?.....

yes you can I currently use the ati remote with an on board sound system (seems like a lot or sound is going to straight on board)...

I really like the set up of the ati and it customizability (sp?) is good. I have used mine for about four years now and originally got it with their sound card. ^_^

yes you can I currently use the ati remote with an on board sound system (seems like a lot or sound is going to straight on board)...

I really like the set up of the ati and it customizability (sp?) is good. I have used mine for about four years now and originally got it with their sound card. ^_^

It allows you to move your mouse and program the power button as a power button for your pc as well as having 5 buttons you can use as short cuts to programs, which is really nice if you use your system for music and to watch movies ^_^

whered u get yours...i cant find any sites that have them...xcept newegg....and wats the differences wid the ATI Remote Wonder II PC RF Remote Control and the first one?

Amandalynn said:

It allows you to move your mouse and program the power button as a power button for your pc as well as having 5 buttons you can use as short cuts to programs, which is really nice if you use your system for music and to watch movies ^_^

The remote came with an ATI All-in-Wonder 8500dv gfx card which you never had in your PC. You somehow ended up with the remote though. Don't know how that happened. :rolleyes:

The ATI Remote Wonder is awesome, you can program it to do what you want. Has a directional pad to control the mouse. Media buttons work with whatever app is open at the time, and the volume works with master volume. You won't be disappointed.

Back