• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC Power and Cooling Q&A

ohnnyj

Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
575
Hello all:

Just thought I would pass this info along for any of those in the power supply market. I talked with a PCPC representative about their current and future PSU lines as I had questions concerning an SLI rig I am putting together. What I really wanted to find out was just how much stuff I could put into the machine without over taxing their 510W SLI model. He estimated that it could potentially handle the CPU, 2 video cards, six hard drives, and optical drive, a few fans, and other usuals (sound card, etc.).

And for those of you waiting for the 700+W models, he said they expect to become available to the public by February since Alienware is eating them all up in their SLI rigs.
 
I didn't know Alienware used PCP&C PSUs. Well its good to know they Alienware dont cheap out on their parts anyway :D
 
Back
Top