• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Pc Power and Cooling in Canada?

bbertram

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
110
I'm looking to buy the Pc Power and Cooling Turbocool 510 Deluxe SLI PSU but I can't locate one in Canada. Anyone know where I can find one? If not where should I get it from in the states?


Thanks.
 
Where are you in Canada ? If in Quebec, Ontario or one of the other eastern provinces, try FrozenCPU. They're in New York so the shipping shouldn't kill you too bad. If you're in western Canada, like MaMMa said, pcpowerandcooling.com. I think they're located in San Diego, CA.
 
direct is how I always do it
and it has worked for at least three kiwis on the board
thats halfway round the world
of course they all forgot to inquire about 230VAC plugs :p
 
Ice Czar said:
of course they all forgot to inquire about 230VAC plugs :p

Most UPSes accept the same 3-pinned connection. Therefore, if the PSU plugs directly to the UPS, there's no difference in the plugs used, is there?

Does not a difference lie only when plugging to the wall socket?

Am I missing something?
 
Back
Top