Pc plays sound randomly!

drmrdan

Limp Gawd
my pc and laptop plays a bowling ball hitting the pins sound. the weird thing is that it plays at the sametime. not sure what is wrong. avg free did not find anything and neither did my zonealarm. anyone have this trouble before?

Any chance someone else (friends, family) was playing with the system and changed one of the system sounds?

Wolfmyst said:
Have you considered an excorsim service?

no and dont plan on it.

no one ever goes on my pc or laptop but me. and the sound plays at the same time. if my laptop makes the sound so does the pc. so confusing. doesnt seem like it effecting anything, but its annoying. hope im not being monitord.

lol

go to start, settings, control panel, sounds then the sound tab and switch to Windows Default in the sound scheme.

LOL that's great, I'd be freaked out, and I don't think aim has a bowling ball crashing pins sound, but I could be wrong.

If its not in the default sound scheme its probably some hourly chime deal. Someone's probably playing a joke on you.

OMFG. ITS ONE OF MY BUDDIES ON AIM. AND I JUST ASKED HIM IF HE MADE A BOWLING SOUND WHEN EVER HE LOGGED ON. AND HE SAID YUPPER!. and the reason it plays on both pcs is because its both logged in as the same name. omg.

- ok ok come wit the jokes. i can take them. haha im laugin at my self right now. :p

Back