PC parts for sale for some awesome school books

Intel1317

Weaksauce
Well after looking all this stuff I have found I need very little of it and it is just eating up space. Also it would be nice to offset the wonderful cost of text books so here we go. I would prefer paypal and my only reference would be intel131 on ebay. I will add the pictures once I can get them hosted. first time doing this so if anything is wrong just tell me. PM's or email at molsen1ATniu.edu are fine. Take out the at of course sorry just trying to avoid more spam.

Prices are negotiable so just send me a msg and i'll consider them and these prices are shipped so if you buy multiple I will take some money off since shipping will be cheaper..

Networking gear
Linksys BEFSR41V2 $15 4 port router just updated the firmware and it works great
Linksys BEFSR41V1 $9 4 port router firmware won't update and it is a bit flaky. mostly used as a hub/switch and not as a router.
Linksys BEFSW11S4V3 $24 Wireless B worked great until I upgraded to a wrt54
D-Link DI-614+ Rev B $24 Wireless B Has the DWL R60AT extendable antenna which helped its distance greatly
2 D-link DWL-520+ $10 each Wireless B both worked great when pulled. One package has the driver cd and the other one doesn't although they should all have outdated drivers.

MISC PC Parts
ASUS Slotket $12 for converting slot 1 to socket 370
ATI TV Wonder VE with USB remote wonder $25
Corsair XMS3502v1.1 433mhz 2x256mb $30 SOLD
Dell pull TNT2 $10 verified to work
25 ft Parallel cable for older printers $7
10 ft Parallel cable for older printers $6
AMD K6-2 350mhz processor $6 did work when pulled but unsure as of now
AMD Athlon 1600 ax1600 agoia0226tpci $25

Dead hardware (not sure if people even want any of this so not sure what to price it at)
Soyo Dragon lite. boots but I don't get video so a pci vid card might work black pcb.
Gainward MX440 was tested in above board and another computer and is dead. has bright red pcb so might be useful for something else.

got the ram few days ago works great whats your heatware so i can give you some positive feedback

Back