enyceexdanny
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2003
- Messages
- 2,618
I've tried every possible fix that I came across on the internet.
The funny thing is it powers down sometimes, and it doesn't most of the time. (especially after playing a game).
It just stalls on the "windows is shutting down" part.
I ran auto defrag (with reboot defrag) via o&o over night. And it seemed to have stalled in the middle. So I ended up having to hard boot the system.
Most of my main components are new. I've rma'd the video card, so it's definitely not the gpu. I've just bought a new psu, so it's not the psu. So it's either the motherboard, cpu or ram.
Any ideas?
The funny thing is it powers down sometimes, and it doesn't most of the time. (especially after playing a game).
It just stalls on the "windows is shutting down" part.
I ran auto defrag (with reboot defrag) via o&o over night. And it seemed to have stalled in the middle. So I ended up having to hard boot the system.
Most of my main components are new. I've rma'd the video card, so it's definitely not the gpu. I've just bought a new psu, so it's not the psu. So it's either the motherboard, cpu or ram.
Any ideas?