PC Mark 10

killroy67

[H]ard|Gawd
Just was interested what others were scoring using a AMD based system, PCMark 10 is a blend of more day to day stuff that gives a better overall perspective of performance. You can download PCMark10 at Guru3d and run the basic version for free.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Interesting I ran it again and scored better, no changes were made. 7038

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Interesting I ran it again and scored better, no changes were made. 7038

View attachment 224900

I see your turbo score was higher so maybe your all core bumped up a hair on the second run. I know first thing in the morning my R20 score could be higher than later in the day because my coolant temp in my AIO is lower by a degree or two C because the house temp is lower at night than during the day. I also know that if I open the sliding glass door to the outside world long enough the ambient temp of the room will drop and of course run better. My chip at 100% sits around 71-72C, but in the morning with cooler AIO coolant temps it stays under 70C. The Ryzen chips do not seem to boost as high after 70C and then step down more over 80C or at least that is what it looks like.

I see your turbo score was higher so maybe your all core bumped up a hair on the second run. I know first thing in the morning my R20 score could be higher than later in the day because my coolant temp in my AIO is lower by a degree or two C because the house temp is lower at night than during the day. I also know that if I open the sliding glass door to the outside world long enough the ambient temp of the room will drop and of course run better. My chip at 100% sits around 71-72C, but in the morning with cooler AIO coolant temps it stays under 70C. The Ryzen chips do not seem to boost as high after 70C and then step down more over 80C or at least that is what it looks like.
Yeah Im not sure how PCMark 10 figures these scores, both of you beat me in the essentials and digital content creation tests, yet I come out ahead on the on the productivity test. Im not sure what that's all about.

Back