PC Hardware Firesale!

Jonz

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
84
Hey guys, I've got some spare PC stuff laying around and I figured I'd see if there are any buyers. Currently I'd prefer to sell the Motherboard/CPU as a package, but they can be seperated if you'd prefer.

ASUS A8N32-SLI (40)
XFX GeFORCE 7900GS (115)
2GB DDR400 (50)
3800+ Athlon64 (110)
17" Dell LCD Monitor (65)


500GB Hard Drive (80)
250GB Hard Drive (60)
180GB Hard Drive (40)
 
haha expect them to burst into flames one month after delivery :)
 
i would give details for each item so people know what to buy

Lets see. the mobo he has is a 939 mobo so I'ma take a wild guess and say that CPU is 939 as well.

DDR400 is DDR400 and not DDRII-400 so that should be self explanatory.

Its already been stated that the only Sata HD is the 500gb.

They never made an AGP 7900GS so I assume its Pci-E and well, the 17" LCD must be a dell 17" LCD, for some reason I don't think details matter much for a 17" LCD.

What more details do you need?
 
Is that a single core 3800+?

Lets see. the mobo he has is a 939 mobo so I'ma take a wild guess and say that CPU is 939 as well.

DDR400 is DDR400 and not DDRII-400 so that should be self explanatory.

Its already been stated that the only Sata HD is the 500gb.

They never made an AGP 7900GS so I assume its Pci-E and well, the 17" LCD must be a dell 17" LCD, for some reason I don't think details matter much for a 17" LCD.

What more details do you need?

Sure they did...
http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=510&card2=443
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150174
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150224

Also, as harbin asked, the generation of the 'cuda drive. 11th gen 'cudas had some firmware issues.
 
Back
Top