PC gaming and MP

KickAssCop

[H]F Junkie
Is it just me or recently the MP games on PC have been suffering. People are content playing Counter Strike, BF 4 and TF 2 but any other MP game barely gets 45-50K players that dwindle to 20-25K in a month and then about 10K after barely a couple. Case in point

BLOPS 3
R6
Battlefront

Same games are getting more players on consoles. Before everyone jumps to console retards etc etc, I believe these are decent games and should be about 100K players at least for 3 or so months before they die their inevitable deaths.

What are your thoughts and experience with said games or other MP games that died fast. I think the last game that had a community is BF4. Since then everything is dead.

The player count for those games dies for a reason. They aren't very good and are not skill based. Casual shooters don't last on pc like they do on consoles.

Is it just me or recently the MP games on PC have been suffering. People are content playing Counter Strike, BF 4 and TF 2 but any other MP game barely gets 45-50K players that dwindle to 20-25K in a month and then about 10K after barely a couple. Case in point

BLOPS 3
R6
Battlefront

Where are you getting your numbers from? Sounds like you're just making stuff up.

The player count for those games dies for a reason. They aren't very good and are not skill based. Casual shooters don't last on pc like they do on consoles.

CS, BF4 and TF2 are pretty casual games lol... esp TF2.

Last edited:
Don't forget a large majority of players are spending time with DOTA and LoL instead of other multiplayer games now. Everything else has suffered in lifespan as a result.

...just lol

Just lawl what? I played TF2 competitively. It's also a super pub friendly game. As are the other 2.

You think CS is popular cause of the hardcore pro gaming? Just lawl...

Back