Votes: 67 14.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • 40+

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters

stamsek

[H]F Junkie
I'm curious about the age range for PC gamers these days on [H].

I'm thinking however that this is likely the age range of people on [H] in general, regardless if they are "pc gamers" or not.

Someone needs to start the same thread in the console sub forum so we can compare the results.

21 wish i played more pc games but cant due to laptop waiting to get out of university and then build one

I just turned 24 myself. been PC gaming for 12 years and gaming as a whole for 18 years.

I'll be 26 this Halloween. Voted 26-30, since that group more accurately represents me anyway. No school, have a career, house, responsibilities, etc.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

40+
I guess when you didn't have to crank your console to get some juice into it you group anyone over 40 in the same group.

Tark

10-15 years ago you would of gotten a lot of people 18 and under. now were all old :D. all the kiddies are playing on their pos consoles where they belong. so i dont have to sit and listen to them on the VOIP in games acting like they just learned what the F word ment and think they are all bad ass saying F this and F that while trying to talk shit to people over a mic.

lol there is actually a clan for people his age, called the Old Fart Clan =OF=.

http://ofclan.net/

use to play with them on RTCW:ET and ET:QW for a few years. then i moved on to other games. they are primary an FPS game clan but some of them play other games as well. theres a guy that plays over there in the =OF= clan thats in his late 70's when i was playing with him, probably in his 80's now. actually a pretty damn good player too.

cool. i got out of the whole clan thing back in high school. it lost its appeal to me and to many people playing to many different games since i typically dont care for the over hyped media driven games. tend to stick to the mod community when i can.

I do not think this poll will give accurate numbers to the average age of gamers. This will be the average gamer on HardOCP that view the PC game forum. I am a hardcore gamer but only visit the game forum once or twice a month.

Back