PC Games

joepacelli

n00b
I play a lot of first person shooter type games.
Games like;
Crysis
Call of Duty 4
Unreal Tournament 3
Frontline: Fuels of War
Company of Heroes
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

I'm not big into online playing. I just like to load a game and relax.
Do the following games have single player offline modes for the PC
Gears of War
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Hellgate: London

Plus any other good games you recommned based on what I play?

Joe

Yes, Yes, No

Get the orange box since you seem to like FPS, it contails portal a cool puzzle game, TF2 an online team based shooter which isn't too bad and All the HL2 installments.

when I saw the title I just expected the OP to say "is dead"

You should try STALKER and Bioshock if you havent already. GoW single player is pretty good.

when I saw the title I just expected the OP to say "is dead"

LOL, I was thinking something similar. Thankfully pc gaming is as usual pulling away from the current gen consoles. The recent announcement of Diablo 3 being a pc only game has the ex pc gamers who left the platform for the crapbox fuming. They should have never left since pc gaming was not going anywhere. :D Nothing against consoles just those who left the pc for the consoles, now bad mouths the platform but want all of the pc franchises. :mad:

Multi platforming is where it's at. ;)

As for the op question.... You should also check out Call of Juarez, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legends and Mass Effect to name a few others.

Oh and I wouldnt recommend Hellgate, I played at launch and it was so buggy.. and not really FPS untill you play a hunter or something.. maybe they fixed it tho

Oh and I wouldnt recommend Hellgate, I played at launch and it was so buggy.. and not really FPS untill you play a hunter or something.. maybe they fixed it tho

I've seen Hellgate going or $20 lately at retail.....Target I think maybe a couple others. Might be time to check it out.

Back