PC Games, PS3 games, Xbox360 games, misc hardware!!

Luzah

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone!!

Time to sell some more stuff! I am only shipping within the 48 states, and I accept M.O and P.P as forms of payment!! ALL my items are guranteed to work, unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a P.M!! Thanks for looking, and have
a great day!!!

NOTE: Dont' be afraid to ask for a discount on multiple items, or bargain with me. The worse I can say is no :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PC Games~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. F.E.A.R - $15 shipped

2. Two Worlds Collector's Edition - $20 shipped

3. Supreme Commander - $20 shipped

4. L.O.T.R Battle for Middle Earth - $10 shipped

5. The Punisher *awesome game* - $10 shipped

6. Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 - $10 shipped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Xbox360~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. NBA Live 06 - $10 shipped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PS2 Games~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. NBA Live 06 - $10 shipped

2. Madden 04 - $10 shipped

3. Need for Speed Underground 2 - $10 shipped

4. Need for Speed Most Wanted - $10 shipped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Misc Computer Hardware~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Z-board gaming keyboard WITH WoW keyset - $30 shipped.

Had this puppy for about 2 months, then went to a friends house and seen his *old style* g-15. Needless to say, I bought that keyboard!!! Worked well when I had it plugged in last.

3. Razer Copperhead - $30 shipped

I had this baby for quite sometime, so it's worn down. it served me very well, but I seen the looks of the Lachesis, so I went with that! I will try to find the original box for this, but so far it will only come shipped as -just- the mouse.

i am interested in your games but man your prices are too high. Heck your games cost more than they do from gamestop used. Plus most of those pc games are around that price new now.... consider dropping them even 5 bucks and you will get some replies

i am interested in your games but man your prices are too high. Heck your games cost more than they do from gamestop used. Plus most of those pc games are around that price new now.... consider dropping them even 5 bucks and you will get some replies

Duely noted...thank you for the heads up! --PRICES LOWERED!

Back