PC Gamer E3 stream is live!

Did they announce a delay? Where's all the Fury news?

I would check out the...wait for it...Video Card section!

Fury X (the watercooled one) is June 24th, Fury (pro? aircooled) is July 14th and the Fury Nano and dual GPU is later this year. R9 3xx series (assumed rebrands) is Thursday.

Cliffy B looks like he's matured a lot since I last remember seeing him. Which was about a decade ago.

I would check out the...wait for it...Video Card section!

Fury X (the watercooled one) is June 24th, Fury (pro? aircooled) is July 14th and the Fury Nano and dual GPU is later this year. R9 3xx series (assumed rebrands) is Thursday.

Oh good good. Another week.
Figures...

Should we care about this game? Is there a thread on here, I've never heard of it.

Really? It's gotten crazy hype since it was announced. There is a thread in the PC gaming section. No one is quite sure yet exactly what the game is but I think it looks utterly fascinating.

Should we care about this game? Is there a thread on here, I've never heard of it.

Maybe? Seems to be a procedural game "without" boundaries. Start on planet, fly to another place I'm not sure myself.

Only made by 10 guys and no release date. I could see it being quite a while.

No Man's Sky coming to the PC the same day as PS4. Awesome.

Did he say that? I thought he said he would just announce the release date at the same time as the ps4's not that they would come out at the same time.

I'm still skeptical on that one.
Still have not seen actual fun gameplay, just a lot of flying around and looking at stuff, but it sounds great on paper

Did he say that? I thought he said he would just announce the release date at the same time as the ps4's not that they would come out at the same time.

Yes. When talking about the release date he just said they'd announce it "soon".

Cliffy B looks like he's matured a lot since I last remember seeing him. Which was about a decade ago.

When I saw him, I thought to myself "Dude's gotten old", then I realized he's only 8 years older than me. :(

Back