PC Game Controller

dbaldus

Gawd
I'm looking to buy a controller adapter for my PC to use either a PS2 or XBox controller instead of the keyboard (it is rather difficult to play X-Men Legends 2 or Ultimate Spiderman with the keyboard setup the way it is). Other than a controller adapter, do I need to purchase anything else for Windows to recognize it and allow me to play games with it? Anyone have any suggestions on which one I should buy?

So do I need anything else to play other than a controller and the adapter? Meaning, do I just plug it in, Windows recognizes it, and then I can use it in my games, or is there something else to it?

dbaldus said:
So do I need anything else to play other than a controller and the adapter? Meaning, do I just plug it in, Windows recognizes it, and then I can use it in my games, or is there something else to it?
Most adapters you can purchase are plug and play

Then I will just be able to use them in the games without doing anything "extra"?

dbaldus said:
Then I will just be able to use them in the games without doing anything "extra"?
You might have to configure the controller and/or calibrate it to your liking, but thats all it takes.

Back