PC Game controller

Forealz

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'm looking for a PC game controller. I heard something about 360 pads being PC compatible, is that true? Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a PC game controller. I heard something about 360 pads being PC compatible, is that true? Thanks
Yes, they are.

The wireless ones require the purchase of a $20 wireless receiver for the PC, but the wired ones plug right into the USB ports.

Excellent controllers and most new games have built-in support for this specific controller. Works beautifully.

Excellent controllers and most new games have built-in support for this specific controller. Works beautifully.

While quite a few games do support this controller, Tiger Woods 08 and Dirt both didn't for me...

:(

I would recommand the logitech Rumblepad 2 , I have the wireless one and it works great for me. I dont have any problems with mine.

I definitely want wireless, atm I'm using the PC adapter that lets me use my PS2 pad. I don't have a 360, so I would have to buy both the controller and the adapter. So ya, I might just get the Logitech cordless one.

This one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826127209

I don't really like the D pad, analog sticks, and the buttons are a bit high on it. Still tho, it probably is my most economical option.

I definitely want wireless, atm I'm using the PC adapter that lets me use my PS2 pad. I don't have a 360, so I would have to buy both the controller and the adapter. So ya, I might just get the Logitech cordless one.

This one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826127209

I don't really like the D pad, analog sticks, and the buttons are a bit high on it. Still tho, it probably is my most economical option.
I had one of those. Returned it for the wired Xbox 360 pad.

If I needed wireless, I would still pay the extra for the 360 pads. They're that much better.

BTW, the "wireless controller for windows" package includes the wireless transmitter. You can get them on eBay for under $40 or so. I think the 360 controller is unquestionably worth the $5 price premium :)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back