PC FORSALE! this is one hell of a mechine
mobo is a gigabyte ga-k8n sli pro
memory 1 gig of xms dual channel
processor is a 3800+ dual core 64 bit
video is a 7800gt part number 256-P2-N517-AX
i have the second card to that but it is fried, im goin to try to get it repaired or replaced.
300 ide gig hard drive
plextor cd/dvd burner
hauppauge tv tuner card
and i have a thermaltake cooler on the cpu
the psu is nothing special but it runs the bundle.
the case is a moddest simple mid tower atx i painted it blue and silver.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE IN THE USA
this bundle is sold as is, i have been screwwed over to many time on the internet. I only except paypal. once the payment is recieved ill ship it out.
EMAIL ME AT k0stam@optonline.net
I rarely check hardocp for messages. i use it more as a resource then a daily reading site.
I would like to get close to $400 but ill take reasonable offers. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!
mobo is a gigabyte ga-k8n sli pro
memory 1 gig of xms dual channel
processor is a 3800+ dual core 64 bit
video is a 7800gt part number 256-P2-N517-AX
i have the second card to that but it is fried, im goin to try to get it repaired or replaced.
300 ide gig hard drive
plextor cd/dvd burner
hauppauge tv tuner card
and i have a thermaltake cooler on the cpu
the psu is nothing special but it runs the bundle.
the case is a moddest simple mid tower atx i painted it blue and silver.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE IN THE USA
this bundle is sold as is, i have been screwwed over to many time on the internet. I only except paypal. once the payment is recieved ill ship it out.
EMAIL ME AT k0stam@optonline.net
I rarely check hardocp for messages. i use it more as a resource then a daily reading site.
I would like to get close to $400 but ill take reasonable offers. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!