1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
This PC will be for my mother. She'll be using at her personal business. She'll be doing a lot of quicken and database type work. Id like an I7 Machine for her.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$1500 - $2000
3) Where do you live?
Miami, Florida
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word
Cpu, Motherboard, PSU, case, Ram, and Hard Drive. ( I need a hard drive that has fast seek times)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have an old 8800 GTS 512 Nvidia PCI-E I'm putting into the machine
6) Will you be overclocking
No
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Standard 17" LCD no big deal
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
This week
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
USB 3.0, and whatever is recommended for fast Hard Drive Seek time. In my time it was Sata drives, but sure what the latest it. I'll need an Ethernet port and on board sound card
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
She'll need an OS probably a 32bit system because of a database software she's using. Windows 7 will do, if not I might an XP laying around (Legit version) will XP software work on Windows 7? That's very important
This PC will be for my mother. She'll be using at her personal business. She'll be doing a lot of quicken and database type work. Id like an I7 Machine for her.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$1500 - $2000
3) Where do you live?
Miami, Florida
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. The word
Cpu, Motherboard, PSU, case, Ram, and Hard Drive. ( I need a hard drive that has fast seek times)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have an old 8800 GTS 512 Nvidia PCI-E I'm putting into the machine
6) Will you be overclocking
No
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Standard 17" LCD no big deal
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
This week
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
USB 3.0, and whatever is recommended for fast Hard Drive Seek time. In my time it was Sata drives, but sure what the latest it. I'll need an Ethernet port and on board sound card
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
She'll need an OS probably a 32bit system because of a database software she's using. Windows 7 will do, if not I might an XP laying around (Legit version) will XP software work on Windows 7? That's very important