[PC] Crysis 3 Standard Edition - $19.99 @ Best Buy

PGHammer

2[H]4U
This is NOT a digital download, but the retail-boxed package; the digital download is actually $20 more - hence my shock.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/crysis-3-windows/5743784.p?id=1218690246422&skuId=5743784&st=categoryid$pcmcat174700050005&lp=3&cp=1

Loved Crysis series. 3rd is super short. Got it for $5 from amazon and I am glad I did, because I wouldnt pay anything more than that.

Physical copies are nice to have IMO, for the games I absolutely know I would play it again. On top of that it does void downloading time, if ever something were to happen to your hdd and you lost all your files.

This however isn't one of those games.

Just got the digital download from Amazon for 9.99 last week anyway. Lots of people were getting it for $5.

I think I prefer digital nowdays anyway. It's annoying fussing about with discs. With Origin/Steam, too, the game is just there in the cloud in your library forever ready to download, even if you dont have it downloaded locally. Just helps keep things organized.

if ever something were to happen to your hdd and you lost all your files.

It would probably take almost as long to install from disc as download. Crysis 3 was 14 some gigs, and I think took me like a hour on my 30 Mbps connection. I seem to remember at least one of the Crysis's I had on disc taking forever to install for some reason.

Not even a warm deal. I've seen it for under $10 on multiple occasions.

I just got it for $5. It looks amazing, and runs pretty good on a 7870xt. Alot better than i expected.

Silly Best Buy. I remember when Team Fortress 2 went free to play, BB was still selling copies for 19.99. I tried to explain to an employee that the game was now free, but they didn't care/understand.

Back