• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC crashing when turning off display.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
13,952
So ever since I added my LG CX to my setup my pc crashes when I turn off ether the TV or my Samsung g7 monitor. It doesn't crash of I turn one off while the other is on but when only one is on and I turn it off it will crash my system. Never experienced this. The only thing I changed was using a 10' display cable from my G7 and using a 6' hdmi cable to the OLED. I did a clean reinstall of the drivers but the issue still persists. It does not crash if I just let the monitor turn off itself after the PC been idle for a bit.
 
Back
Top