PC controller similar to PS2 Logitech Cordless Action?

aktick

Gawd
I'm looking for a PC controller for sports games...I love my PS2 Logitech Cordless Action controller...is there something similar for the PC? Thanks a lot.

Get an adapter that allows you to use the controller on your pc? I use my regular ps2 controller that way.

Blue Fox said:
Get an adapter that allows you to use the controller on your pc? I use my regular ps2 controller that way.
Oh really?!? I guess I should've realized there was such an adapter - where/what one? Thanks.

aktick said:
Oh really?!? I guess I should've realized there was such an adapter - where/what one? Thanks.

RadioShack has the PSX dual shock->USB converter for $10. I've got two and they work great!

Console controllers modified for PC are infinitely better than any PC made controllers. I use a modified Xbox controller and wouldn't use anything else, aside from keyboard and mouse that is. Digital, rumble, analog, it all works.

The Logitech Wireless Rumblepads are really good PS2-alikes, I've had two for awhile, they're lag-free, batteries hold up pretty well, and I don't recall both of them costing me more than $60.

Overall, it's been a great setup. Might want to give them a once-over if you're interested in a wireless PC gamepad.

Back