• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PC Chips P23G

koss

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
82
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813185086

Is this new? I haven't seen this mATX board before. I don't see anybody mentioning it here, and google result returns no reviews. Interesting spec with AGP and DDR. One of the reviewer had good experience with overclocking. Might be perfect to reuse component from my previous computer and upgrade. I've been looking forever for a decent Conroe SFF system and this might be it!
 
PC Chips is generally crap, most people don't even consider them for their builds...
 
They're actually fine as long as you don't expect to be doing "enthusiast"-like stuff with them. I built a computer for my sister's family with a PCChips uATX motherboard, and it's running fine now two or three years later.
 
My Socket A system will not POST if the HDD LEDs or the power LEDS are plugged into the mobo. I returned the original board, and I got a messed up one, returned it again, got the one with the PLED and HDD LED issue and just kept it. Trust me, PC Chips sucks.
 
Back
Top