flashpoint603
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2007
- Messages
- 126
I am looking into grabbing a pair of HD595's for gaming and music. I have a few questions before I buy.
First, will my onboard sound (XFX 680i mobo) be up to the task of doing these justice (dont want to deal with sound card drivers and vista).
Second, if I dont get a headphone amp how bad will the sound be? Can someone direct me to a good bang for the buck headphone amp that I dont have to build?
Thanks for the help in advance
First, will my onboard sound (XFX 680i mobo) be up to the task of doing these justice (dont want to deal with sound card drivers and vista).
Second, if I dont get a headphone amp how bad will the sound be? Can someone direct me to a good bang for the buck headphone amp that I dont have to build?
Thanks for the help in advance