PC and XBone compatible racing wheel with force feedback?

I use one of these so I can use my G27 with my Xbone.
http://cronusmax.com/

Not quite plug and play, but works great once setup. It allows you to use the wheel of your choosing this way.

i've noticed that there are quite a few of these adapters floating around. I wonder if it is worth it to buy a g27 + adapter when i can get the thrust-master for roughly the same price.

Does this translate the force feedback accurately as well?

You can adjust it to be as much or little as you want. Accuracy is maybe not quite as good as on the pc, but that could be the games too.

The thing I forgot to mention is you do have to run it through a computer, so you have to have one near by. Wheel to pc, pc the Cronus, Cronus to Xbox. You run a controller emulator on the pc to send the input. This allows for mouse and keyboard, wheels, joysticks, what ever.

You can do it without the pc, but then you have to create and load a script , pc just makes it easier

Does it actually emulate the wheel or is it only the controller inputs to a wheel? I imagine if it's just emulating a controller you would lose the detailed force feedback meant for a wheel.

There is always Fanatec if you have the budget for it.

While they look exceptional, I just can't imagine dropping that kind of money for a wheel. I'm just not that serious about racing games.

But besides the thrustmaser and fanatec, it doesn't seem that anything else is compatible with both PC and Xbone.

Last edited:
Back