• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PC-90 Hammer vs FT02 vs P280

For me I like the lian Li case. I have always like the build quality and the alu in Lian li cases. I am not a fan of steel and plastics cases. Its hard to pick a case when I don't know what you are doing with it. Are you going to use water cooling? How much heat are you going to put in to the case? How many Hard drives are you going to stuff in to it?
 
I love the Hammer, is just needs some creative cable management by you.
It was $150 shipped last week. I wanted that case bad but I bought the V354 a week before.

But...The FT02 is King.

So well built with a unique design. The FT02 was the best case I've owned.
 
I'd definitely drop the P280 from that list since I have absolutely no interest in mini-fridge looking cases. It would be a hard choice between the PC-90 and FT-02 since they both probably have similar cooling ability. Not a fan of the depth of the FT-02 so I'd probably end up going with the PC-90 even though the cable management does appear to be a challenge. I also like the frosted plastic used for the power and activity LEDs, they're not as glaring as usual.
 
Back
Top