PC-7B WaWa Project

xBuddhax

Limp Gawd
Well here's is a little worklog on my pc as requested by a few peeps. Anyway it's not much. It's a Lian-Li PC-7B case with 120mm intake and 120mm exhaust fans. So far I've got the rad installed. I've drilled two 120mm holes in the top to accomodate it. The other thing I have done is took two of the bezels and cut them to fit a Matrix Orbital LCD and a CM Aerogate I fan controller. Did this to match it up with the rest of the case. Very hard to fine stuff that will match Li-Li cases perfectly so I went ahead and customized them myself to match perfectly. Here are the pics. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of the work on the fan controller. When I get a chance I'll take it apart and take a few. That's all I've done so far for my wawa setup. Unfortunately I don't have the funding to complete the wawa setup. Probably won't be for awhile. :(

DSC02093.JPG

DSC02094.JPG

DSC02076.JPG

DSC02077.JPG

DSC02078.JPG

DSC02163.JPG

DSC02165.JPG

DSC02088.JPG

Great work man. What fan controller is that? It looks like you used one of the Li-Li drive plates and installed the controller onto it, but I'm not sure.

strid3r said:
What fan controller is that?

It's a Coolermaster Aerogate 1 fan controller. I did exactly that, took a li li bezel and mounted it onto it in relacement of the old silver front.

Did the optical drive faceplate come with the lian? It looks very nice.... And so does the rest of the case. You like the MO display? The things are so full of features it hurts. Nice work my friend. :p

Great mods, now you mite wanna mod the mobo tray and clean some of that wiring up too seems like it would be no problem for a skilled dremelist like yourself

Is this supposed to be themed after wawa the store, or something else? Either way it's lookin' nice so far. I wish I could dremel

Ya the wire clean up will come in time when I've manage to get enough funding for the wawa gear. Not worth it now cleaning up when I'm gonna have to work on it again. :)

Very nice rig. I love that case, I'm actually saving up for one. How many 5.25" slots does your radiator and fans take up? I have a heatcore that's about the same size so my computer will look much like yours.

It only takes up one bay. The top one. I can still use the top one if it's just a fan controller or an lcd. They don't need that much room.

Back