• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Pc 160sk

Digital Oxide

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
293
Anyone have any experience with this headset? I couldn't really dig up that much about it, other than the manufacturer (Sennheiser) specs, and they seem nice from what i've read. They will run me about 100 dollars though, so if you have anything bad to say about them, it'd be nice :p.

I'm probably going to buy it when I go see the Vancouver Canuck game on the 19th.
 
Back
Top