paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymilk

Weaksauce
How does paypal work? I just registered for it but I havent put my account number or credit on the site. What type of service do they charge you on and how much?

I think every question you asked is answered on their site. Why would you even sign up for anything that you have no clue about?

i sign up for stuff so i can go to high school and tell everyone that im cool because i have a paypal account. :cool:

edit: why is this even in the hotdeals forum?

I signed up so I can buy stuff on ebay when I've accumulated enough money to buy some hardware... i haven't put any account numbers on it yet... to free up some descrepancies I'd like to answer some of your comments.

I think every question you asked is answered on their site. Why would you even sign up for anything that you have no clue about?
Their webpage is pretty ambiguous when it comes to answering the questions about the charges... I probably would find the answer if I looked hard but I don't have the time

i sign up for stuff so i can go to high school and tell everyone that im cool because i have a paypal account.
I'm a sophomore in college at UCLA.

I probably would find the answer if I looked hard but I don't have the time
If you are in UCLA and have time to post here, you have time to find the answers on paypals website. I would suggest you read the rules of the forum and abide by them if you want to avoid comments like these in the future.

To answer one of your questions, they dont charge you anything to buy anything. They charge the sellers most of the time.

and obviously a momma's boy who needs his hand held whilst crossing the street. . .sheesh :rolleyes:

on another note: Hotlanta in the heezouse!

My apologies then. I didn't know where to put this question in hardforums, the only section that sounds suitable for this question was hotdeals.

milkymilk said:
My apologies then. I didn't know where to put this question in hardforums, the only section that sounds suitable for this question was hotdeals.

If you think signing up for paypal is a *hot deal* I suggest you just quit now while your ahead. :rolleyes:

Paypal charges you nothing to draft a payment from your bank account, and if you are the buyer, you can use a credit card to fund your purchase for no fee, but I think there is a monthly limit as to how much you can draft from a credit card before they make you upgrade to a premier account. If you are the seller and someone pays you via credit card, you get hit with a fee. For anything more specific than that, I suggest you go do some in depth reading at Paypal's site.

milkymilk said:
I signed up so I can buy stuff on ebay when I've accumulated enough money to buy some hardware... i haven't put any account numbers on it yet... to free up some descrepancies I'd like to answer some of your comments.

Their webpage is pretty ambiguous when it comes to answering the questions about the charges... I probably would find the answer if I looked hard but I don't have the time

1. No its not, its just like ebay, go to help and search for whatever question you want. No your not a sophomore in college at UCLA your a tard :-/

Give him a break. he didnt come here to have some jerks ddick around. answer his wuestion

If you have a problem with a thread posted in the forum, then contact a Mod or Admin of the forum and relate the issue to them to solve. His thread may have been off topic for this forum but that gives no one the right to insult him. If you cannot simply answer his question or point him in the right direction then don't post in the thread. We don't need the added problems here.

Question answered, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back