Paypal problems, 2 accounts Please help

sparky3009

Gawd
I didnt know where to post this, and I figured this is the most closely related thread, sort of. If it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it for me.

I have a big problem, I have a check coming in the next couple days and I dont have enough money in my bank account to pay for it. I somehow have 2 paypal accounts (1 verified and 1 not). I have the rest of the money to pay the bill on my unverified account, so I tried sending the money from unverified to the verified, the only problem is that I cant send money to my bank because you need a verified account to send money. So I went to verify it, and you can only have a bank account tied to 1 paypal account, same goes with credit/debit card. I only have 1 card, otherwise I would try a different card. I am totally stumped as to what I am supposed to do. Please help me out!!!

sparky3009 said:
I
I somehow have 2 paypal accounts (1 verified and 1 not). I have the rest of the money to pay the bill on my unverified account, so I tried sending the money from unverified to the verified, the only problem is that I cant send money to my bank because you need a verified account to send money.

Wait so the money from your unverified account was successfully transfered to your verified account but then they wouldn't let you use that part of the balance to transfer back to your bank?

J-Mag said:
Wait so the money from your unverified account was successfully transfered to your verified account but then they wouldn't let you use that part of the balance to transfer back to your bank?

no, Im trying to transfer funds from my unverified to my verified, and it wont let me. I think I might have figured it out but its going to take several days to get my money and Im going to overdraft.

What I did is I cancelled my cc from my verified and setting it up on the unverified so then I can send straight to my bank. Im closing my unverified account as soon as I get the money off there.

Back