Payment Gateway

benamaster

[H]ard|Gawd
I am on an E-Commerce team for the Business Professionals of America which is a student club organization where we make fake sites for competition and learning purposeswww.bpa.org and one of the requirments of our site is to "Interface with a payment gateway." Last year's team just used SSL and stored the credit card information in the database. Is there a way to interface a shopping cart system with a payment processor. The site from 2 years back is https://www.batechcentral.com/whenpigsflypm

We are using ASP.NET with the Developer Edition of SQL Server

Usually any large bank will have an online payment gateway. There are online payment processors all over the net. There will be fees though, I don't know if you're planning for that. Some online payment processors I know of/have used are :
echo-inc.com
2checkout.com
authorize.net

The thing with this is I don't need an actual payment gateway I just need an "interface" like to set up. We don't want an exchange of any money just the fake part where it looks like it processes and validates and would pass the inforation to the payment gateway but not actually do that.

Back