Payday The Heist 3/4/2012 (read inside plz)

Shalafi

Fully [H]
Gentlemen, as you are all aware (or in some cases, unaware), Amazon is having a sale on this game, Payday The Heist, which is a 4 player co-operative game where 4 players collaborate to carry out heist missions, there are 6 in total, and it's a pretty difficult game. Lots of communication and precision is required in it.

I am hopeful that since I acknowledge that a lot of you might not have this that we get enough people for at least one team of 4 players (1 of them being me) to conquer this game, and at best, and this would exceed expectations, we have 4 full teams conquering this game and getting achievements done.

Hopefully there is interest in this, and the game is currently on sale by Amazon.com till who knows when, it's Steamworks and you can put your key on Steam and download it to play.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-40814Y-T...1OSG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330129525&sr=8-1

I have not yet set a time for this, but would like to do it in the late afternoon/early evening, I will be attending a gun show the morning and early afternoon of that Sunday to see if I want to purchase any firearms, so as we get closer I'll try to be more concrete about what time we can start this.

If you are interested in attending, POST IN THIS THREAD, and I will place you on the roster, if you can be there for sure, then post that you are CONFIRMING you will be there (in other words, say CONFIRMED), otherwise if you think you MIGHT be able to attend, then say you are TENTATIVE (you might show up, might not), this way we can get a solid idea on the numbers we can expect for game night.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STEAM NAME OR A LINK TO YOUR STEAM PROFILE.

I will update this post with attendance updates, and with any other information, like the scheduled time, you can also post what time would be good for you, we will try to get something that works good for everyone, generally other game nights have been at around 7 p.m. Central Standard time (5 p.m. Pacific, 8 p.m. Eastern time), and we will try to hold to that.

CONFIRMED
-----------------------

Fail - [H] Fail
Ur_Mom - PC509
piscian18 - piscian18 - prefers Teamspeak
AthlonXP

TENATIVE
------------------
bastage - bastage
refraxion - opptavian
Bomo
ekuest
High_Boost

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
what about this sunday? what is this weeks game?

I don't always hold events every week, but I don't run or own [H]ardGaming, and I'm not part of the management. I simply try to schedule an event when I feel like it, and invite others to join. If someone else wants to start a game any day of the week or weekend, they can make a thread and do the same thing I'm doing. It's no problem.

If you're wondering what I get out of it, then it's really simple, I get to have fun with a bunch of guys from [H], that's my only real motivation.

Last edited:
Not sure of what I am doing that day, but I am always up for some organized gaming.. steam is under bastage I think.

I'm in; I bought the game and will be downloading it via Steam tonight. I'll definitely be available for it. Steam name: PC509.

I'm in; I bought the game and will be downloading it via Steam tonight. I'll definitely be available for it. Steam name: PC509.

Gotcha, I'm also thinking of something else.

I'm thinking that we need to find out who wants to use Teamspeak/Ventrilo, since we have both available to us, and those who want to use Steam chat, that way we can arrange squads so that people who want to use their preferred method of voice chat can all be in one group, and that way, we can have everything organized before it happens, so that when go-time arrives, everyone is ready to rock and roll.

Don't forget, we can use the built in Steam voice chat as well, just list your preference in your post, please.

Last edited:
I'm tentatively in. Gotta double check my schedule, but I should be good.

Gotcha, will be gone all day today, but I will update this thread when I get home later on tonight. Got a class to attend.

im in unless work makes me come in that day. thanks for organizing this Fail! :)

updated, and no problem, I'm just trying to get everything situated, ONE WEEK TO GO!!

Hopefully we get a good turnout and have a blast.

Not sure what time it is going to be at because it looks like Steam is having a Free Weekend of PAYDAY, but it ends at 1PM PST on Sunday. I guess the free part would be good for those on the fence. I still highly recommend this game though!

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cobb528491/

Last edited:
This will be held at 7 p.m. Central time, 5 p.m. Pacific time, 8 p.m. Eastern time.

Be there or be square!!

I would love to play, but I'm still not sure if I will be available (I have a dinner thing on sunday) but put me as tentative

steam High_Boost

Gotcha, the free weekend folks might join us too, just post, I will be monitoring this thread and adding you if you're interested in joining us.

2 and a half hours till we start this

you guys ready to rock and roll?

If you're coming to the Payday the Heist event

Go to your Steam, click on Community, then click on Groups, click on [H]ardGaming community, then on the right side of your screen, click Enter Chat Room

I'm waiting.

i cant find you or the group when i search. ugh this search is awful. i found the hardforum group but no ones online. cant find any hardgaming group...

Last edited:
k im in now too thanks to piscian. where is everyone? i dont have all night! well actually i guess i do...

me and piscian are still in the hardgamingcomm chat if anyone else wants to play. rofflecopter had to go.

I showed up on time, same as piscian, waited 30 mins, nobody else showed up, so I went to sleep.

I showed up on time, same as piscian, waited 30 mins, nobody else showed up, so I went to sleep.

i was a maybe, managed to show up a little late. we managed to get through first world bank on the 3rd try or so. still interested in playing or are you going back to sleep?

Ok I'm sure enough people were out there that we could have gotten more together. LOCO's an admin when we know we wanna do another one I'll ask him to sent out an HG event.

I had a lot of fun despite DDAALLLAS. I'm down for this again anytime.

Ok I'm sure enough people were out there that we could have gotten more together. LOCO's an admin when we know we wanna do another one I'll ask him to sent out an HG event.

I had a lot of fun despite DDAALLLAS. I'm down for this again anytime.

yeah if thats any indication ofhow the AI is in this game then i dont know how you could ever beat a level single player. im down for another event sometime, games pretty fun. :)

Well, I waited 30 mins and it was just me and Pisician, so I decided to go take a nap.

Back