Pay for Ultramon? HUH!???

Zeke

Gawd
Well, I've been using Ultramon for a while now, and it's great, but now I am getting little system reminders telling me my trial expires in 5 days, am I actually gonna have to pay 40 bucks to keep this program?

It is a great little program. If you like it, you might as well support the company for their work and for future products.

Originally posted by mxpxrulzz
mexico... :eek:

??? Chad that makes no sense.

I just started using Ultramon and that kinda sucks if they are going to ask me to pay later on but I guess I may do so. Anyone know how to set up a different background for each monitor with Ultramon?

right click on the taskbar icon and go to "wallpaper"........

thanks Sb22.

I got a message saying it expires in 5 days though.

You can use different wallpapers on each monitor without ultramon. You can always add a wallpaper sized image to the desktop as an Active Desktop item, then drag it over to the second monitor and choose "Cover Desktop" from the little drop down menu thingy.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it works great for me :D

this blows, it's not worth 40 bucks dude, it's worth like 20, but not 40, but oh well, I guess i'm just stuck

Originally posted by Sobek

I just started using Ultramon and that kinda sucks if they are going to ask me to pay later on but I guess I may do so. Anyone know how to set up a different background for each monitor with Ultramon?
:p

ygpm

damn dude, this sucks, now I'm out frickin 40 bucks, and all for some little POS program, I don't understand why Hydravision can't do anything I need it to..... :( How long does the license last for when I get it? And I'll get like some kind of username and password with it right? So that if I reformatted I could just reinstal it and put that in and it'd all be cool?

Originally posted by Sobek

sobek i sent you a pm but it said your box was full... empty out your box or hit me on aim at chadwhack2000 ;)

Originally posted by mxpxrulzz
sobek i sent you a pm but it said your box was full... empty out your box or hit me on aim at chadwhack2000 ;)

I'm hoping you're pming him your paypal info. so that you two can pay for it, because getting it from across the border is not cool.

Originally posted by AR
I'm hoping you're pming him your paypal info. so that you two can pay for it, because getting it from across the border is not cool.
actually i am trying to contact him because he seems to go to my college but whatever :rolleyes:

Back