Pay for 5 minutes of work.

Wrench00

2[H]4U
15 Dollars for 5 minutes worth of work for some time and effort.

I need a intro load web page done. Very Easy.

1. Must be able to look no matter the resolution.
2. Picture in the centre preloads (progres bar be nice but no necessary) Flash is up to you. (aka) http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/imageloader/
3. Logo/picture must be in the centre always.
4. 3 Links (or more) Under that can take you to different websites (be nice to have them dynamic and editable by me) again they have to be centred. (zooming or fade in out effect is welcome)
5. The bottom of the page must have the usual spiel about business stuff, Copyrights.
Must be centred.
6. No errors or Mistakes.
7. I can edit it so I can change background and or Logo and or links. Please document and comment the code.

I can negotiate the price a little if need be, that is if the page is very well done.

Last edited:
is this a splash page? because they're pretty evil (though not as evil as entire sites in flash).... but perhaps someone else will help you anyway ;) if you need me to further justify my feelings i will do so but otherwise i'll leave your thread alone :)

Yeah I guess its a splash page.

Nothing special for Flash wise if you can do a load with out flash thats fine with me.. HTML or fancy one would be good.

PM me I will send you an example what I want it to look like.

It's very presumptuous of you to say something "very well done and commented" is only 5 minutes of work...

Personally I wouldn't put something together like that for less than 50 at least, that's probably why you've gotten no takers.

I was curious however now that I read this I can't begin to imagine what will happen with this code. (IE, claim it as your own work/expertise etc...) Not to mention that "very well done and commented" in only 5 minutes raises some flags there too.

I made one of these for my site a few years ago, however I can't remember if I wrote it myself or copied some parts of it from a code example site. They're not terribly lengthy, but probably more than 5 minutes of work.

Is this a preload for window popups like the example or only for the home page (splash page)?
Is this a commercial website where products are sold online, or just an informational website?

Last edited:
Back