PAX Prime 2011

yup lucky people got borderlands 2 oh well I was actually watching the demo on the floor when they were having their panel.

I still think that when it comes out it will be another great game made by gearbox.

It was fun, but the crowds were HUGE. They were out of Swag bags by the time I got there at 10:30. Which kind of sucked. Next year I'll go on Friday with my son, and probably stay in town instead of driving up.

Only got one free shirt. Got to play Gunstringer (cool) and Joe Danger: The Movie - good kids game.

It was fun, but the crowds were HUGE. They were out of Swag bags by the time I got there at 10:30. Which kind of sucked. Next year I'll go on Friday with my son, and probably stay in town instead of driving up.

Only got one free shirt. Got to play Gunstringer (cool) and Joe Danger: The Movie - good kids game.

If this was your first time there were less people at PAX this year than two years ago it was crazy. That's why they finally went to prepaid tickets only because they had to many people on the floor in 2009

you must have gone Saturday or Sunday because there was swag all of Friday.

If this was your first time there were less people at PAX this year than two years ago it was crazy. That's why they finally went to prepaid tickets only because they had to many people on the floor in 2009

you must have gone Saturday or Sunday because there was swag all of Friday.

Went Saturday.

I believe I ended up with one. That's the Diablo-looking one right? I wanted to play it a bit more and get a better feel for it, so I might end up using it myself, but considering how badly you want to play, I could at least toss the account info your way even if I do use it. You'd probably be much more likely to give them feedback to.

I imagine you're interested either way, so hit me up in a PM and we can work something out.

That is the correct game and thank you for offering. Fattypants just gave me a key so I'm good to go. :) Thank you though.

Hey, if anyone has a spare Path of Exile key they dont want I would be ever so grateful to have it sent my way!

I've been waiting to get invited to the beta for awhile but so far havent had any success.

I would really appreciate it, cheers!

Back