patriot memory. good or bad?

[teh]manwich

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
146
im gonna b buyin 2x1gb mem and ive seen patriot has gotten sum decent reviews and their products r at reasonable prices. corsair is a bit out of my budget and gskill i dont think i can use cuz im usin an asus board and i hear that gskill works poorly on asus boards, wich i guess leaves ocz mem but idk too much about them. so if u have sum input on this, speaketh.
 
Yea Patriot 1 gig modules are great stuff. I've bought 4 gigs of it over time and it all worked as rated. (in 3 different asus boards)
 
I have bought several 1GB sticks from them and have never had a problem. I picked 1GB sticks that run 2-3-2-5 for 129.00 each locally.

~ Novensu
 
I paid 79 dollars for each of my 1 Gigs @ 2.3.2.5 After a newegg rebate.
 
Back
Top