Update:
$89.99 + free shipping
NO MIR!!!

Manuf. Part # PDC24G6400ELK

Patriot Extreme Performance
DDR2 4GB (2x2GB)
PC2-6400 (800MHz)
CL 5-5-5-12

Would you guys please knock it off w/ these deals? I don't need anymore ram. :mad:

must ... resist ... not sure ... I can :(

Fuck. is this a good kit of ddr2 2x2GB sets? Is this D9? I'm too used to seeing people recommend the ballistix line or something of similar status for 2x1GB kits.

Hahaha RAM prices are ridiculous these days. I could up my machine to 8 GB..... nah.

it's still 11/20 by newegg's watch for another hour and 10 minutes. get in on the gskill quick if you want it.

I say the Ballistix is the best bet though, although its only 1GB sticks so you will max out at 4GB if you buy 2 sets.

I went ahead and bought the g.skill instead. ~$5 cheaper since I have to pay tax @ Frys and lower voltages too. Damn you all. Whatever am I going to do w/ all this memory I keep buying! :eek:

Had to go for it, too good of a price for 2x2 and a quality brand to not make it my new sys' memory.

I just saw this on Fry's and shouted OMGWTFSAUCE because I just ordered 2 sets of 2gig G.Skill DDR2-800 ram for $55 each from Newegg last week because it looked like "an amazing deal". Dammit. I thought memory prices had bottomed out! I'm at work and I called my friend over to show him what just happened and how last time I bought ram the exact same thing happened (except last time was with the "amazing" Firestix which were 2 gigs for $190 which the week after I bought them prices dove).

As much as I love these memory deals... I really hate them all at the same time, which I think a lot of others feel the same way :eek:

All hail Devil24 for President of [H]!
I'm in for some at $89 --> $96 shipped!

newegg.com has a similar deal... think there's is $99 after MIR... I already ordered mine and 2 WD Raptor X's for Intel Retail Edge Bundle! Yay all will be here Friday!

Two weeks ago I posted this topic about them being $79 plus free shipping.
Still a hot deal, but it's an old topic.

Jeez, I was thinking about picking these up soon, I saw that topic $99, and thought. AHH shit they went up 20 bucks!

Good deal if you don't like rebate.

Got this 2-3 weeks ago at Newegg for $75 after MIR. They are working fine for me.

I have both EL and LL models and EL(5-5-5) actually performs better than LL(4-4-4) in my case.
The EL modules I have can do 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0V up to 813mhz, but LL ones cannot.

Back