Path of Exile: Archnemesis

Westwood

[H]F Junkie
So, what's everyone going in with for a build?

Last league I ran a Freezing Pulse Totem build and it was great. I much prefer that AI clears all the mobs and I run around. I'm thinking perhaps a golem build or something this league.

You?

So, what's everyone going in with for a build?

Last league I ran a Freezing Pulse Totem build and it was great. I much prefer that AI clears all the mobs and I run around. I'm thinking perhaps a golem build or something this league.

You?
this is totally off topic, but have you tried "vampire survivors" on steam? your "hands off and just running around" comment made me think of it. its a brilliant little game, dirt cheap, 3bucks and its a dopamine dump like nothing else.

this is totally off topic, but have you tried "vampire survivors" on steam? your "hands off and just running around" comment made me think of it. its a brilliant little game, dirt cheap, 3bucks and its a dopamine dump like nothing else.
Nope.

I'm looking for a good league starter currently. Apparently explosive arrow is the thing this league. I ran mage skeles last league and while they were map clearers, I had trouble with bosses. Couldn't even beat Sirius the last league.

I ran a Spectre Summoner build this last go around. It wasn't bad. Probably do something with the Templar maybe.

Nope, chose a Ranger. Some sort of lightning strike raider thing. We will see how it pans out

Last edited:
Really giving this game a fair shot after trying it twice and not getting into it. Currently a Marurder in A4. Anyone still play this?

Really giving this game a fair shot after trying it twice and not getting into it. Currently a Marurder in A4. Anyone still play this?
I typically play several weeks a league. As of recent, I've been phasing out of gaming as a whole.

Think there's a more updated thread too.

Back