Patch Tuesday Update Causing Infinite Reboot Loop on Windows 7

It's more than plausible that Microsoft is doing this deliberately with the intent that users will upgrade to Win10. There is NO such thing a Federal Consumer Protection Department, who SHOULD BE investigating MS wrong doing... since these update patches have in fact caused computer damages and people have had to bring their PCs to repair shop(s), who will more than gladly upgrade your windows pc to win10. It's like aftermarket auto manufactures producing poor quality parts used/sold to the auto industry, who installs it into a newly built vehicle and later an auto repair shop, who get discounts from those manufacture's vendors to push sales, informs you... you need a new engine (part). :eek:

Microsoft is NOT trustworthy to test their update patches. :cool:

Just got done reinstalling 7 Pro after about a month and a half of using 9926 as a "daily driver." No issues here.

It's more than plausible that Microsoft is doing this deliberately with the intent that users will upgrade to Win10. There is NO such thing a Federal Consumer Protection Department, who SHOULD BE investigating MS wrong doing... since these update patches have in fact caused computer damages and people have had to bring their PCs to repair shop(s), who will more than gladly upgrade your windows pc to win10. It's like aftermarket auto manufactures producing poor quality parts used/sold to the auto industry, who installs it into a newly built vehicle and later an auto repair shop, who get discounts from those manufacture's vendors to push sales, informs you... you need a new engine (part). :eek:

Microsoft is NOT trustworthy to test their update patches. :cool:

Is your hat made of tin?

The tin hat quote is getting old. And, like you... so are the Tuesday update patches.

It's called open source... MS patches are not open sourced for reviewing prior to installation. If it were (Mr. Expert) anyone code knowledable would see the corrupt coding in thier patches. Appearantly, you really are nothing more than a troll, who enjoys talking down to other people's point(s) of view and yet... you continue to use old quotes to justify absolutely not one word of wisdom.

There - there... Mr. Expert(s) I misspelt 'thier' for their. ;) Happy now? Not!

It's called open source... MS patches are not open sourced for reviewing prior to installation. If it were (Mr. Expert) anyone code knowledable would see the corrupt coding in thier patches. Appearantly, you really are nothing more than a troll, who enjoys talking down to other people's point(s) of view and yet... you continue to use old quotes to justify absolutely not one word of wisdom.

The problem with that is the lack of people with knowledge and interest along with the added time of source review by third parties that would delay an already slow, unresponsive patch deployment process. The open source community is great and I love it lots for all the good stuff it has done and is doing, but there just aren't as many people in it as one might think.

Anyway, about the conspiracy stuff, I do kinda agree that you're being a little paranoid about the patching thing and though I don't suggest you start lining your hats with foil, I do think it's a little bit crazy-cakes to even suggest there's any intentionally sinister thing-ys happening at Microsoft.

no issues seen so far with windows 7 systems, 2008r2 will be done this week in a test lab

The tin hat quote is getting old. And, like you... so are the Tuesday update patches.

So you actually think computer service shops will upgrade people to Win10 that's not released yet and will expire soon? I doubt it.

Back