Password Recovery. WINDOWS XP PRO

phelan1777

Weaksauce
Okay I know the chances of getting a solid solution to this question is next to nil.
WINDOWS XP PRO
But I need a Password recovery program that I can A run from Floppy, or that I can use with having to install it.

One that will access the Admin PAssword. NOT RESET IT.

There are plenty of programs that offer it, but after two hours of searching on the net I have had no success finding a program I didn't have to pay for, and I am not spending 20$ for a freaking password.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

well my roomate is being a %$%( he locked me out of my computer,
iiworry.gif
which I have since regained access to, and after having a meeting with my other roomates, we agreed we were going to lock him out of his, but I don't want to reset the password it's to blatant, we want to install a keylogger to find out where he is putting the money we have been giving him for rent as the landlord as not been getting all the money and the bills are adding up, but he keeps saying he is paying the bills.
mad2.gif
I just want to screw with his head, and prove that I can get his password cause he was a #$(#*%
devil.gif
and locked me out of my system, though he didn't realize I had another Admin rights account. I am the one stuck with the job of getting into his system, because I know what I am doing or so my roomies like to think,
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
because I build computers, and can "navigate" windows. If we can prove he is stealing cash we can get him lockedup/kicked out.
help.gif
help.gif

But if this is not reason enough thanks for reading, and I hope you don't get a )#%(*#($* of a roomate in the future, you can know someone for a long time, and not really know them.
mad2.gif

There's a million ways you could have asked this w/o telling us you are breaking into a computer system.

You didn't choose any of those... Sorry for your problems.

As a suggestion, you and the other roommates confront him. Threaten legal action to recover the money that you have been giving him, and tell him he has 2 days to present some information, or he's out of the house/apartment.

If you are in good standing with your parents, move back home, save some money, and buy a house. Then you don't have to deal with any of this childishness.

20 bucks for software that does this? I would say wayyyyyy more for something that does the job right (like LC4). I wouldn't trust $20 software for this. But that doesn't answer the question at hand:

There is no one here that should endorse doing something like this. How would installing a keylogger help you find if he's stealing money? Like the other's said, if you think he's stealing, confront him and vote to kick him out. Besides, you couldn't prove your case in court anyway, since your basically illegally gaining information from his private property.

Mod - Close thread perhaps?

you can get software easily for free off of the net. Just google search what you are trying to do and it should be there on a floppy.

There are much more mature ways to deal with this situation than doing something like this. If things go bad and you end up suing the guy, you will seem like an idiot in court when he proves that you hacked into his computer. I'm with the guy who posted here before. Deal with the human problem, not the tech one.

retaliation on your part probably will not solve your problem. If my roommate decide he was going to reset my windows password then a quick couple of solder jobs on his motherboard and the next time he started up the computer his little Amd 3500 would try to reach the stars on 3 volts.

He probably could not find the evidence to blame me, but what would that lead to?

I am not the brightest person, but I am somehow thinking that you are asking for help with hacking, which I heard was against the forum rules.

What you are trying to do is stupid. Besides the fact that since you are an admin on the system there are easier ways to do, which I'm not even going to drop hints as to how.

Back